Realtek HD Audio Drivers X64 are không lấy phí drivers that will allow you lớn listen khổng lồ high-quality audio on supporting 64bit PCs. It’s an essential piece of...
Bạn đang xem: Download realtek audio for windows 10
Realtek HD Audio Drivers is a popular utility tool that lets you listen to lớn HD audio on your Windows PC. Its primary job is khổng lồ manage the interface between...
Realtek High Definition Audio Codec is a không lấy phí audio software released by Realtek for use on PC devices. This package contains all the essential codecs that...
Free download the latest official version of Realtek* Audio Driver for Windows 7* for Desktop Boards (18.104.22.16840 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...
Free tải về the latest official version of Realtek* ALC Audio Driver for Windows 8* for Desktop Boards (22.214.171.12440 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...
Realtek UAD Driver is a miễn phí audio utility for PCs created by indie developer called pal1000. This open-source package contains a universal audio driver for...
Free tải về the latest official version of Audio: Realtek* High Definition Audio System Software & drivers (5939 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...
Free download the latest official version of Realtek Semiconductor Corp. High Definition Audio System Software (2.66 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...
Free tải về the latest official version of Realtek* AC97 Audio Driver for Desktop Boards (126.96.36.19920 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is compatible...
Free download the latest official version of Realtek* ALC655 Audio Driver for Desktop Boards (5.10.00.6040 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...
Free download the latest official version of Realtek* Audio Driver for Legacy Desktop Boards (6201 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is compatible with...
Free download the latest official version of Realtek* ALC Audio Driver for Windows 8* for Desktop Boards (188.8.131.5240 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...
Free download the latest official version of Realtek* Audio Driver for Windows 7* for Legacy Desktop Boards (184.108.40.20604 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver...
Free tải về the latest official version of Realtek* Audio Driver for intel Desktop Boards D525MW, D425KT (6098 (Latest)). Make sure that this driver is...No sound after updating Windows! Don’t be upset; follow the best fixes listed below & troubleshoot Realtek HD audio manager problems.
Quick Tip- To download the latest Realtek audio driver from the official website. When downloading the driver manually, the correct name và version of your operating system should be selected.
Realtek high-definition audio comes preinstalled on Windows 11 and 10, but this doesn’t mean you cannot face sound issues. If Realtek audio is not working, here are the best ways to fix the sound & not working issues.
For Windows users, encountering audio issues is not new. After each Windows update, some or the other user faces audio-related issues. This leaves users with no sound; if you can relate to it & are looking for ways to lớn fix the Realtek audio driver problem, you are right.
Check This- How To tải về & Update Realtek Audio Driver on Windows 11/10
Common Realtek Audio IssuesMissing Audio Manager Icon
Conflicts with preinstalled Microsoft Drivers
Windows 11, 10, no audio devices are installed
Audio service not responding
Besides, there are other sound problems that Windows users face. This troubleshooting guide will cover all this và the best ways khổng lồ fix these issues.
Download và Install Advanced Driver Updater.
Why is Realtek High Definition Audio on My PC?
The Realtek HD Definition Audio Driver is the popular sound driver for Windows. It helps choose the audio configuration for the speaker system, and the software also allows adjusting the volume for individual speakers.
How to lớn Fix Realtek Audio Issues in Windows 11, 10
Whether you are facing audio problem issues after installing the latest Windows update or uninstalling a driver follow these fixes.
1. Update Realtek High-Definition Audio
Common sound problems on Windows are outdated, corrupt, or missing drivers. Khổng lồ fix this issue, downloading and installing the latest driver is recommended. This can be done either manually or automatically.
To download and update the latest driver manually, you need lớn visit the sound card manufacturer và look for the right driver download. Before this, you must collect information about the operating system’s version, your motherboard’s model, or the sound card. Once you have, only then can you download the correct driver.
Must Read- How to download & Update Realtek PCIe Gb
E Family Controller Driver
Suppose this sounds like too much work, or you don’t have the technical expertise lớn collect all this information. In that case, you can try Advanced Driver Updater, a third-party driver updating utility.
This tool lets you download and install compatible drivers without collecting system or device information. Not only this, but Advanced Driver Updaters also keep a backup of old drivers for security reasons. It is easier to lớn use as you have to click Start Scan Now, wait for the scanning lớn finish, và update the driver.
Also Read: Advanced Driver Updater Review
Here are the detailed steps on how to use Advanced Driver Updater
1. download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run the professional tool và click Start Scan Now to lớn perform the scanning for outdated Realtek sound drivers.
3. Wait for the scanning lớn finish.
4. After that, click the Update driver option and update the driver.
Note: If you are using a trial version of the product, you will have khổng lồ update each driver by clicking the Update driver option. However, if you want to lớn update all drivers in a go, you need lớn upgrade to lớn the Pro version as it offers an Update All feature. Not only this, but the excellent driver updating utility also comes with a money-back guarantee.
5. After updating the driver, restart the system to apply changes.
Now try khổng lồ play a đoạn clip or song; the Realtek sound not working issues should not be fixed.
See This- How khổng lồ Update And tải về Realtek 802.11 N WLAN Adapter Driver- Windows 11, 10
2. Disable Audio Enhancement
Changes made to lớn Audio Enhancements might conflict with sound on Windows 11 và 10. Therefore, it is recommended lớn disable audio enhancement. To bởi vì so, follow the steps below:
1. Right-click the Volume icon present in System Tray.2. Select xuất hiện Sound settings > Device properties > Additional device properties.3. This will open a new window; click the Enhancements tab và uncheck the box next to Disable all enhancements > Apply > Ok
This should troubleshoot Realtek audio problems on your PC.
3. Enable/ Restart Windows Audio Service
Ensure Windows Audio service is enabled to lớn fix high-definition audio devices not working. To vày so, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows + R to xuất hiện the Run window2. Type services.msc > Ok3. Look for Windows Audio service > right-click > Properties
Note: If the service is already running và set to lớn Automatic, you need khổng lồ restart it. To vị so, look for Windows Audio service > right-click > Restart.
Now try lớn play the sound; this should fix Realtek audio speakers not working issues.
Also, Read- How to Update Realtek công nghệ bluetooth Driver – Windows 11,10
4. Disable Microsoft UAA Bus Driver
Usually, when two high-definition audio drivers run on the system, a conflict occurs. Therefore, khổng lồ fix the issues with Realtek audio speakers not working, we will need to disable Microsoft UAA Bus Driver. To vày so, follow the steps below:
1. In the Windows search bar, type Device Manager2. Look for System Devices > double click to expand it3. Select Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio.
Note: If it is not on the list, it is already disabled. This means you can skip this step & move khổng lồ the next one.
4. If you see it > right-click > Disable device.
5. Use a Generic high-definition Audio Device Driver
You can fix Realtek audio driver issues by switching to a generic driver. To lớn learn how to vị that, follow the steps below:
1. In the Windows search bar, type Device Manager2. tìm kiếm for Audio inputs & outputs3. Double-click lớn expand all the audio drivers4. Right-click the Realtek audio device > select Update driver from the list
5. Next, select Browse my computer for driver software
6. After that, choose Let me pick from a các mục of available drivers on my computer
7. Select High Definition Audio driver from the menu > Next > follow on-screen instructions.
This will load the mặc định sound driver, và the problem with the Realtek audio driver will be solved.
Check This- How to tải về Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver
6. Change default Sound Format
By altering the mặc định sound format, you can fix high-definition audio devices not working. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Right-click the sound icon present in the system tray.
7. Click Apply > Ok khổng lồ save changes.
This should fix Realtek audio speakers not working problems. If this doesn’t work, let’s move khổng lồ the next step.
7. Reinstall Sound Driver
1. Type Device Manager in the Windows search bar2. Look for audio inputs và outputs. Double-click to lớn expand it.3. Right-click the sound driver > select Uninstall device from the context menu
This should fix the issue, & the speaker Realtek audio not working problem should be resolved.
8. Select the Correct output Device
When an incorrect đầu ra device is selected, you might face Realtek audio driver problems. We need khổng lồ switch khổng lồ the correct đầu ra device to fix it. To vị so, follow the steps below:
1. Right-click the volume icon present in System Tray2. Select open Sound settings from the context menu3. mix Speakers or Headphones as the output device
Now, kiểm tra your system, the Realtek audio speakers are not working, & the problem should be resolved.
See Also-How khổng lồ Fix Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Missing
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ1. How bởi vì I fix Realtek’s no sound?
To fix Realtek’s no sound issue, mix the speakers as default. To bởi so, follow these steps:
1. Press Windows + R and mở cửa the Run window.
2. Type mmsys.cpl > press enter.
3. Click the Playback tab > right-click Speakers > phối as mặc định Device > Apply > Ok.
4. Exit the Sound Settings window và reboot the PC.
Now kiểm tra you should not face an audio issue.
If this doesn’t help, automatically update the Realtek Audio driver using Advanced Driver Updater.Q2. How do I repair & fix Realtek audio driver Windows 10?
To repair & fix Realtek Audio Driver try the following fixes:
1. Kiểm tra cables, volume, speaker, and headphone connections
2. Update Realtek High-Definition Audio.
3. Disable Audio Enhancement.
4. Enable/Restart Windows Audio Service.
5. Disable Microsoft UAA Bus Driver.
6. Use a Generic High-Definition Audio Device Driver.
7. Change default Sound Format.
8. Reinstall Sound Driver.
9. Select Correct đầu ra Device.
10. Run the Audio Troubleshooter.Q3. How vị I get my sound back on Windows 10?
Use a generic driver to lớn get the sound back and fix Realtek audio driver issues.
1. Right-click the Windows Start icon,> select Device Manager2. Go khổng lồ Audio inputs & outputs> double-click on it.3. Right-click the Realtek audio device > select Update driver from the list
5. Choose the second option, “Browse my computer for driver software.”
6. Select, “Let me pick from a các mục of available drivers on my computer.”
7. Select High Definition Audio driver from the các mục > và follow on-screen instructions.Q4. Why is there no sound on my Windows 10?
There are chances that the audio device is muted, has been disabled, or the driver is outdated. Lớn fix the problem, unmute the audio device, enable it và update the driver through Device Manager or Advanced Driver Updater.Q5. How bởi I fix a corrupted Realtek driver?
The easiest way khổng lồ fix a corrupted Realtek driver is lớn reinstall và update the driver. You can vì chưng it manually through Device Manager or use Advanced Driver Updater, a driver updating tool, khổng lồ update corrupt and problematic drivers.
Xem thêm: Giải Vở Bài Tập Toán Lớp 5 Bài 106 : Luyện Tập, Please Wait
To fix issues with Realtek audio, you can try the following techniques:
1. Update Realtek driver
2. Disable Audio-Enhancement
3. Restart Windows Audio Service
4. Disable Microsoft UAA Bus Driver
5. Modify default Sound Format
Fix – Realtek Audio Driver Problems
You can quickly troubleshoot Realtek audio problems on your system using these fixes. Alongside these fixes, we suggest checking whether the speakers are correctly connected. Also, ensure that the speaker is not muted. This will help resolve Realtek speakers not working. We hope using these steps, you can fix the problem with sound. Khổng lồ keep drivers updated & avoid facing such issues in the future, use Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updater to update outdated drivers in a go. We’d love to lớn hear from you; please share your feedback in the comments section. If you have any product-related queries, liên hệ the support team.